Friday, February 29, 2008

Icepack anyone??

Well last night was both fun and exciting. I got to finally restart playing volleyball after 3 years and boy was it fun, until this morning that is, my arms hurt, my shoulders ache, my neck refuses to turn, my thighs are still recovering but my arms below the elbow are both red and hurting like hell. But it was fun.....yeeeaaah. So right about now I feel like the kid in the picture below, except that I'm having to work.


Besides that, my guild went into SSC again last night and got the Lurker down to 14%.......14 frikkin percent, and the reason we wiped....oh yea the beautiful reason was that the fishes respawned in the middle of the fight, which as far as I understand they are not supposed to. So when everyone jumped into the water during the spout....well...they never came back up. Plus it was late and we would have had to do a reclear of the trash again so we called it a night. Go Blizz Go.


Well hopefully next week we get him and I can post another yipee post. Till then have a good weekend.

No comments: