Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Apologies and success




I know that lately I have been anything if not regular with updating my blog. Work ramped up leaving me very much separated from what I enjoy to do.....besides gaming that is. But the week hasn't been deviod of any news. As you may all know I joined a guild which was slightly behind my old guild in terms of progress but now that is no longer the case.




With my new guild I went into SSC 2 days in a row and we downed 2 new bosses, Lurker Below and Leo the blind. Ok I have already downed Lurker before but Leo was a new one for me as well and to top it off it was a result of my suggestions that we actually got him. We initially had 3 tanks for the fight even though its largely unnecessary, whereby each tank was assigned a zone and if Leo ended in their zone during whirlwind, then it was that tanks job to drag him back to the middle and tank him there. Unfortunately the other 2 tanks (besides me) were prot warriors and they had no chance in hell in killing their inner demons on time. This did give me the opportunity to go kill them each time....gleefully might I add, but it hurt our raid and left me as the only viable tank.






After my talking with the other tank, we decided that he tank with more dps gear and that I remain in tank gear just in case. The third tank was told to go fully dps. With this setup we got Leo on our 3rd attempt of the night. Woohoo.




Besides that our guild's only ZA group cleared ZA and now I'm planning on leading another group to accomplish the same.




Also my new guild leader asked me to become a Class Lead and an Officer, which I accepted after seeing the specs and gearing options taken by our guild's feral druids. This may mean I will have to learn more about the other 2 specs and also give out the reason for my success as a druid tank but meh.




On other unrelated news during our last attempt at Mags I dished out 700dps in tank gear, now I know us ferals are OP in PvE, tank and spank in the same spec. I really wanna see my dps with my dps gear. Anyway thats all I got for you folks this week. I will be writing something later on as well. Until then ciao.

No comments: