Saturday, February 16, 2008

So why am I here

As an individual I am not particularly verbose/talkative most of the times, but when provided with a platform to speak a lot, apparently I do. In most recent months after joining my current guild(in WoW), I started posting a lot, much to the appreciation of some folks while apparently brewing disdain in the heart of others. Until this happened




Now of course Dali has some valid points there....I do smell weird, but going on to attacking my accent (some say I sound like Arnold, but c'mon when was the last time you heard an Indian guy make an even remotely close approximation of a big bulging body builder's Austrian accent....I call lies on that one), and as for spelling and grammar........I do beleive; I'm not to bad at that, myslef.

So seeing that he has called for a posting probation on the forums, a vote that will in all likelihood get ratified, I decided to build myself another platform to speak from and be even more unlikely in my choice of topics.....if that is even possible. So hope to hear more from me...a lot more.

No comments: