Friday, February 22, 2008

W00T


So evidently I am excited....what about would make for a good question. Well for the last coupla weeks our guild has been doing exploratory excursions into SSC, we clear the trash upto both Hydross and 'The Lurker Below', and then we tend to engage 'The Lurker Below', albeit with no success so far, but we finally got a good rhythm on him last nite, and in all possibility hes going down pretty soon.

So anyway, the reason for my excitement has nothing to do with 'The Lurker Below', but rather the trash. You see the trash in SSC drops a lot of good epics, some of them are even great epics. But last nite one of them dropped the motherload as seen from the perspective of a druid.

It was all happy chit chattery on vent, when the ML said "Oh Argo, you are not gonna believe this", to which I responded "If you are playing with my heart, I will hate you forever", he linked the item I have always dreamed of, and followed it by stalling for a couple of minutes, each second I died a little bit inside, and was constantly telling myself to not have high hopes, that this was just a bad joke. Finally after much waiting I saw the most golden words in history "You have received loot [Wildfury Greatstaff]".

I finally had the best end-game tanking staff for druids, some may argue that Pillar of Ferocity is better, I dont think so, that staff has str instead of agility or dodge. I would gladly give up some stamina in favor of agility/dodge our sole means of damage avoidance. After the raid I got it enchanted with 35 agility, and now I'm a happy bear.



16342 HP unbuffed (Bear form) = win.There is one ML exalted with me for today.

No comments: